All of the information that you need in order to obtain your insurance agent’s professional liability insurance (E&O) is on this site. It is quick and easy to purchase coverage using this website.
This Group Sponsored Professional Liability Insurance Program is underwritten by Aspen American Insurance Company admitted in all states and rated A (Excellent) XV by A.M. Best.
If you are interested or have any questions, please call us at (877) 760-7779.
Here are just some of the features of this top-rated E&O program:
Choose Your Coverage Option:
- Sale and Servicing of Fixed and Indexed Annuities, Final Expense, Mortgage Life, Medicare Supplement/Advantage Insurance, LTC, Disability, Health Insurance, Life Insurance – OR
- Sale and Servicing of Final Expense and Medicare Supplement/Advantage Insurance – OR
- Sale and Servicing of Fixed and Indexed Annuities, Variable Products and Mutual Funds, Final Expense, Mortgage Life, Medicare Supplement/Advantage Insurance, LTC, Disability, Health Insurance, Life Insurance
Multiple Limits of Liability Options Available
No Policy Aggregate – You do not share your limit with other enrolled agents
Coverage for E&O claims involving the DOL Fiduciary Rule
Defense Costs are Outside the Limit
- $500 per claim on sponsor products – Waived for first claim
- $1500 per claim on outside products
- $5000 per claim on variable products and mutual funds
Deductible Waiver for first claim on sponsor products
First Dollar Defense – Your deductible applies to loss payment only, not defense costs
Retroactive Date – Date of Agent’s first continuously maintained Life Agents E&O Policy
- Regulatory Defense $25k per agent
- Cyber Liability $25k per agent
- Insolvency carveback for any Life & A&H Insurance Companies rated “B+” or better by AM Best
Should you have any questions about this program, please call or email us at:
Phone: (877) 760-7779
Fax: (502) 614-4320
For Agent Use Only
Prosperity Advantage Marketing, LLC, its affiliated companies, and their representatives do not give legal or tax advice. Encourage your clients to consult their tax advisor or attorney.